Pre Purchase Reports
PDC Damp Proofing pre purchase reports offer specialist woodworm, rot and damp surveys to potential buyers of any style and age of the building. We provide a full inspection of the property, offering a range of damp, timber decay or woodworm treatment solutions.
If a valuation survey has identified any timber or damp problems or if your lender or mortgage provider feels the property is of an age when timber or damp defects could easily exist, Rentokil can help to correct these problems.
Purchasing a home is the most expensive item you will buy in your lifetime and protecting yourself from unforeseen defects that could be very expensive to fix once you’ve purchased the property is vital.
Pre Purchase Reports for Woodworm, Rot & Damp Problems
Our full, thorough and professional survey of the property includes:
- Inspection of external defects that could cause dampness or timber decay both now & in the future
- Move furniture, lift carpets in areas that we feel floor timbers could be at risk of either woodworm, wet or dry rot (with vendors permission)
- Check internal walls for signs of dampness, attempting to isolate causes before reaching a conclusion
- Provide detailed survey reports (normally within 4 working days of the survey) so you can make a qualified decision on your property purchase
- Supply our recommendations for the most appropriate solution to fix any problems encountered
- Provide a fixed price quotation to help your negotiation process
- Costs for Pre Purchase Reports
PDC was very professional and responsible in their services. They had repaired my roof and after 3 months some tiles had fallen off due to storm. They responded promptly to check their repairs and identified another issue that the storm has caused. It is this type of responsible service that should be much appreciated.
Dennis Wang – March 12, 2020